20.11.09

Sudden Realization






Is it possible to have a bond so strong, you can read each others thoughts? You could care for someone so much you can tell what they're thinking, what they want at that particular moment?
The exact moment I feel useless, alone, used and any other word under 'sad' in the dictionary, my boyfriend messages me. The exact thing I want to hear. Is it that strong, that we can tell when theres something wrong from miles and miles away?

Love has always been...strange, I guess. It works in 'strange ways', blah blah blah. Everyone finds someone sooner or later. Rather SOONER, eh? Im not patient. Unless, I already have. That someone actually answered my prayers and sent me someone who loves me this much. Or maybe, just maybe, I'll have to move on and keep looking.

Oh God, I hope its the first one.